Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the website for Mr. Moran's Literature and Compositon I classes. This will be a place where I digitally provide homework calendars, handouts, and updates about what's going on in the class, so please subscribe to this blog or make a habit of checking it regularly. Over the course of the year I'll try to experiment with some different uses for this space.

I am a blogging neophyte so please be patient and merciful in your judgments regarding layout.

Below you will find the course expectations; I will pass out hard copies of these in class on Wednesday.

See you in class!

Course Expectations height="500" width="100%" > value="http://d.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?document_id=19322245&access_key=key-8rfkw3cidxk2irw6s93&page=1&version=1&viewMode=">

No comments:

Post a Comment